The death of a loved one is a difficult time. When you hire me to officiate their memorial service, I will work with you to create a ritual that will honor and celebrate their life and legacy.
Why Hire Rev. Chris?
- I have a MDiv from an accredited seminary. I am in relationship with the Unitarian Universalist Association and accountable to a body of colleagues.
- My ceremonies are custom-tailored to fit your theology and beliefs. Whether you believe in no god, one god, or many gods, the ceremony will reflect the life, beliefs, and values of your loved one.
- Whether you want a traditional funeral or a simple graveside service, I will customize the ceremony to meet your particular needs.
- It’s all about match. When you request me as an officiant, we will meet and discuss your needs and my style. Rather than pushing my contract at you, I will encourage you to discern whether I am the best mutual match as an officiant.
- LGBTQIA+ and ethically non-monogamous friendly. During this difficult time, you shouldn’t have to compromise or hide who you or your loved one are at the memorial service.
- I am your minister. The death of a loved is a stressful time. From the first time we meet through your memorial service, I will be there to calm anxiety, hold the tears, and minister to your needs.
Want more information? Ready to start the process? Book a free consultation with Rev. Chris!