I am available to help you make the most of your special day! Whether you want a small ceremony with a few people or an extravagant dream wedding, I will work with you to craft a meaningful custom ceremony that will be memorable for years to come.
Why hire Rev. Chris?
- I have a MDiv from an accredited seminary. I am in relationship with the Unitarian Universalist Association and accountable to a body of colleagues.
- My ceremonies are custom-tailored to fit your theology and beliefs. Whether you believe in no god, one god, or many gods, your ceremony will reflect your values.
- Your ceremony is more than just a piece of paper. It is a public declaration of your love. I will help you create a ceremony that will go beyond mere legality to create a unique public witness of your commitment to one another.
- It’s all about match. When you request me as an officiant, we will meet and discuss your needs and my style. Rather than pushing my contract at you, I will encourage you to discern whether I am the best mutual match as an officiant.
- LGBTQIA+ and ethically non-monogamous friendly. Love is about relationship. You shouldn’t have to compromise or hide who you are or love on your big day.
- I am your minister. Weddings can be very stressful events. From the first time we meet through your wedding day, I will be there to calm anxiety, hold the tears and the laughter, and minister to your needs.
Want more information? Ready to start the process? Book a free consultation with Rev. Chris!